Divine teleporting monk.
Fei Meng Shen
- Teleportation D10
- Reflexes D12
- Strength D8
- Stamina D12
- Durability D8
- SFX: Immunity to Mobs. Spend 1 PP to ignore stress, trauma, or complications from ATTACKS FROM MOBS.
- SFX: Area Attack. Add a D6 and keep an additional effect die for each additional target.
- SFX: Healing: Add STAMINA to your dice pool when helping others recover stress. Spend 1PP to recover your own or another’s PHYSICAL STRESS or step back your own or another’s PHYSICAL TRAUMA by -1.
- Limit: Resurrection Shutdown HARBINGER power set to bring a recently deceased person back to life. Recover the traits as normal .
- Limit: Harbinger: Earn 1 PP when affected by Harbinger specific story event.
- Life Senses D8
- Reflexes D8
- Well trained D8
- SFX: Stunning strike: Add a D6 and step up your effect die by +1 when inflicting STUNNED complication on a target.
- SFX: Jackie Channing: Spend 1 PP to Reroll when using any MONK TRAINING power when not teleporting.
- SFX: Counter Attack. On a successful reaction against a PHYSICAL attack action, inflict PHYSICAL stress with your effect die at no PP cost, or spend a PP to step it up by +1.
- SFX: Improvise attacks. Add a D6 and step up your effect die by +1 when using MONK TRAINING to create assets.
- Limit: Value all life: If you fail to save a life that you could sense, turn LIFE SENSE into a complication and gain 1 PP. Take D6 EMOTIONAL STRESS to recover the power.
- Acrobatcis Master D10
- Combat Master D10
- Covert Expert *D8
- Medicine Expert D8
- Tech Expert D8
- Adaptability: Yes D8
- Belonging: Is for Sheep D6
- Bravery: Necessary D10
- Peace: Is a lie D8
- Power: Is objective D8
- Sacrifice: Inevitable D8
Plot Points XP
Born some time in the 1940’s Fei Meng Shen was delivered to the secret northern Shaolin monastery in China by his father, the previous Harbinger. He never met his mother, she was presumed dead after child birth. His father never returned to the temple to retrieve Fei also presumed dead during operations in WWII. At the presumed age of 18 Fei seemed to stop aging and shortly after during his training with his teacher the Head Monk Kaitsu (Key-ot-so) discovered his ability to reflexively teleport. Many years later when Kaitsu was passing of old age he discovered his ability to heal and regenerate. Unfortunately Fei didn’t discover his ability to resurrect until it was to late to bring back Kaitsu. Many years after Kaitsu’s death rumors of strange happenings and super human beings found their way up the mountain side to the temple. Fei, the other monks, and the new Head Monk Zihao Liu decided it would be best for Fei to leave the monastery and seek out the meaning of these strange occurrences. They purchased airline tickets to America along with a Student Visa and sent him on his way. Before he left and in secret Head Monk Zihao gave a sealed letter to Fei entrusted to him by Kaitsu under the instruction to give it to Fei when he was to leave the monastery. The letter was addressed to Fei from his father Deshi Shen.
The letter read“Fei, if you are reading this then my mission has failed, I never returned to you, and Kaitsu had deemed it appropriate to give you this letter. We are a line of divine responsibility, before the current age of man our family was given a great gift. Our gifts are rarely the same generation to generation but our responsibility never changes. Our line was charged with the protection of man kind from Omen. Omen is the plague of man, filled with the evils of the human heart, it can take any from and it’s silver tongue is only matched by it’s desire to resurrect it’s master Bù Xíng Le the God of Death. This must never happen! Listen to me son, I know I never got the opportunity to be your father… there is nothing more in this world I want more but the world is at war. I believe Omen has it’s hands deep in the Nazi command and I must stop it!
Kaitsu was my teacher and my closest friend I know he will raise you well. You can trust him with your life as I have with mine. I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me, and when my time comes and the gifts of Harbinger are passed down to you I know you will be more than capable of managing the responsibility. Know that our ancestors myself included will be watching and supporting you."
Fei’s plane landed in Los Angeles, California and he started up classes at UCLA. He quickly earned his citizenship and through his first two years earning his Associates degree in Social Sciences he dedicated his educational career in mythological research and philosophy. He made a small group of friends Tyrone Carpenter “Ty”, Leah Patel, Gabriel Jones “Gabe”, Leonardo Springs “Leo”, and Kristin Lombardi. He became romantically involved with Kristin who was one of his class mates at UCLA. He continually tries to find out more about the Harbinger line and find as much information about Omen as he can.