Teenage Fire Mage
- Solo D10
- Buddy D6
- Team D8
- Firey temper
- Stuck in the wrong time
- At home on the battlefield.
- Fire Control D10
- Fire Attack D10
- SFX: Unleashed. Step up or double any FIRE ELEMENTAL power for one action. If the action fails, add a die to the doom pool equal to the normal rating of your power die.
- SFX: Focus. If a pool includes a FIRE ELEMENTAL power, you may replace two dice of equal size with one die +1 step larger.
- SFX: Immunity. Spend 1 PP to ignore stress, trauma, or complications from fire and heat attacks.
- SFX: Area Attack. Add a D6 and keep an additional effect die for each additional target.
- SFX: Burst. Step up or double a FIRE ELEMENTAL power against a single target. Remove the highest rolling die and add 3 dice for your total.
- Limit: Growing Dread. Both 1 and 2 on your dice count as opportunities when using a FIRE ELEMENTAL power.
- Limit: Elemental. Earn 1 PP when affected by Elemental specific tech and complications.
- Reflexes D8
- Fire Sorcery D12
- Senses D10
- SFX: Constructs. Add a D6 and step up your effect die by +1 when using CLAN TRAINING to create assets.
- SFX Versatile. Split FIRE SORCERY into 2D10 or 3D8.
- Limit: Conscious Activation. If stressed out, asleep, or unconscious, shutdown CLAN TRAINING. Recover CLAN TRAINING when stress is recovered or you awake. If EMOTIONAL TRAUMA is taken, shutdown CLAN TRAINING until trauma is recovered.
- Medicine D8
- Mystic D10
Of course you should fight fire with fire. You should fight everything with fire.
Sera has links the with following characters.
Wildfire was taught how to control her elemental powers by her great grandmother, Chiyo. Chiyo was the fire elder of her clan, and when she passed, she appointed Sera as her replacement. Unfortunately, that never happened as Sera was still a daughter, and the clan felt that a veteran should take over as elder, even though she was weaker than Sera.
Sera was trapped in the demon prison realm, accidentally pulled in by Jason. Jason helped Sera escape the demon prison realm, but she ended up many years in the future.
Sherlock the dragon was almost dead when Sera came to Dr. Watson’s notice. Dr. Watson was able to create a cure for the virus that was ravaging Sherlock thanks to Sera. She was the only elemental that could be tested on, and it was just the piece that Watson needed to cure the elemental virus. Now, Elementals showing up all over the planet.