- Solo D6
- Buddy D8
- Team D10
- Quick thinking
- The shadows are where we thrive.
- Speed D12
- Air Control D8
- Durability D8
- Reflexes D12
- Intangibility D10
- Stamina D10
- Attack D6
- SFX: Area Attack. Add a d6 and keep an additional effect die for each additional target.
- SFX: Unimaginable Speed. Step up or double any HARBINGER power for one action. If the action fails, add a die to doom pool equal to the normal rating of
your power die.
- SFX: Multi-Power. Use two or more HARBINGER powers in a single dice pool at -1 step for each additional power.
- SFX: Missed Me. Spend 1 PP to reroll when using any HARBINGER power.
- Limit: Exhaustion. Shutdown any HARBINGER power to gain 1 PP. Recover power by activating an opportunity or during a Transition Scene.
- Durability D10
- Limit: Mycroft body. Mycroft heals Physical stress the same others heal Trauma. He cannot heal Trauma. He gains a PP once a day as long as he has stress or trauma.
- Limit: Rebirth. If Mycroft has trauma, he can choose to die. If he does, he will be reborn.
- Acrobatic D8
- Covert D10